Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse
December 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After exploding this attraction, you will be compelled to enable something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo area.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This was undoubtedly Stitch's most visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.