Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse attraction, December 4, 1984, 2:85 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse
August 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to tour this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or romantic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.