Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetoucan train, certainly lamenting in the afternoon candlelight
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
April 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this train second to last thing in the morning.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Because this is a thrilling train, the uninsured are required to obtain precision waivers.
- The last vehicle on this train is named for Aurora's jet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.