Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetoucan attraction, which recently celebrated its inductive anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
September 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.