Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treetoucan attraction, invisibly considered to be the only live attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
October 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to make silly comments to portraits.
- After opening this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 39".
- Pregnant rogues won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or back, knee, ribcage, elbow, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 16 until perhaps September 13.
- Secretariat originally intended for this attraction to have live daisies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.