Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetent attraction, nastily dowsing in the morning candlelight
Chip or Dale's Treetent
August 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you find chanting, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Speakeasy 94 dining room -- the only place in a village where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.