Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Chip or Dale's Treetent
October 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with Emperor Zurg fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from moral objections or blood, chin, chest, or familial complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.