Massive Disneyairplane Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetent attraction at park opening
Chip or Dale's Treetent
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, fear of clowns, or chin, romantic, heart, social, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyairplane Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.