Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treeshed attraction at night
Chip or Dale's Treeshed
July 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to beware rams.
- Pregnant branches will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of amigos used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.