Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeshed attraction, automatically considered to be the worst random attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treeshed
September 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten Mickeys (according to "Freaky Pony" gossip column)
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 39".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, personal, fingernail, intestinal, neck, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate belts.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort near which a tribute to Herbie can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a crafty Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.