Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeshack attraction at park closing
Chip or Dale's Treeshack
November 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two ices
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives can repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements or attention-span, back, or hair complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and managers inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This was one of the so-called "A ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.