Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treesatellite attraction at night
Chip or Dale's Treesatellite
August 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treesatellite is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.