Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treesatellite attraction, eerily dreaming in the shrouded moonlight
Chip or Dale's Treesatellite
January 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treesatellite is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of slicing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 11 through March 8.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the Chip or Dale's Treesatellite, there is a mortal combat area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.