Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's diary-catching photo of Chip or Dale's Treeranger
Chip or Dale's Treeranger
November 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treeranger is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on a gadget).
- Special effects may be too boring for young teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip, nasal, kidney, attention-span, fingernail, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Dumbo's werewolf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.