Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeranger attraction, August 21, 1983, 2:05 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Treeranger
April 19, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treeranger is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.