Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A live view of Chip or Dale's Treenut when it's not covered in madness
Chip or Dale's Treenut
July 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.