Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Chip or Dale's Treenut when it's covered in diamonds
Chip or Dale's Treenut
January 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's exterior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the miniature scientist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.