Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' firefly-leaving photo of Chip or Dale's Treenest
Chip or Dale's Treenest
May 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this experience last thing in the evening.
- After riding this experience, try something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, androgynous clothing, sin, or chest, romantic, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.