Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's pacifier-carousing photo of Chip or Dale's Treenest
Chip or Dale's Treenest
August 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to bypass this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Treenest separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.