Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treenest adventure at park closing
Chip or Dale's Treenest
April 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this adventure.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enjoy this .
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.