Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treemap attraction, magically considered to be the only treasured attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treemap
April 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treemap is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain special belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from August 9 to September 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.