Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treemap attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treemap
February 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Treemap is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Coincident to a 1996 repainting, new characters were repositioned in the seatroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.