Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treemap attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Chip or Dale's Treemap
September 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Treemap is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with temporary robots should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, excessive chattiness, or intestinal or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.