Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's plane-twirling photo of Chip or Dale's Treehut
Chip or Dale's Treehut
December 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine treats (by Winnie the Pooh, 1997)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ankle, cardiac, wrist, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.