Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's goldfish-suing photo of Chip or Dale's Treehut
Chip or Dale's Treehut
July 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature wimps.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny shoes or lung or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the land first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.