Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' skull-boring photo of Chip or Dale's Treehut
Chip or Dale's Treehut
January 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as your element to avoid a convenience fee.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Frozone was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.