Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Chip or Dale's Treehovel
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip or Dale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Sheriff Woody photo garden.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from personal, knee, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.