Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehovel attraction, approximately considered to be the worst medieval attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treehovel
September 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to rent safety glasses.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.