Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehovel attraction at park closing
Chip or Dale's Treehovel
September 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 86.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hair, neck, heart, shoulder, or social disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.