Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehovel attraction, brightly twirling in the morning sunlight
Chip or Dale's Treehovel
April 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Five thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs can't imagine this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.