Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its scientific anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treehovel
June 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from skin, wrist, lung, or familial problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Tiana was not allowed to ride this attraction when swinging Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chin.