Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip or Dale's Treehole
January 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After visiting this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve dinosaurs.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from December 1 to June 21.
- The top of Chip or Dale's Treehole can be spotted from as far away as Switzerland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deity.