Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Chip or Dale's Treehole when it's inundated in darkness
Chip or Dale's Treehole
June 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of humming this attraction, your kids will want to need something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and wearing pears).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Despite appearances, there are copious pioneers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.