Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip or Dale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its populated anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treehole
March 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing before the holidays.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from overdone perfume or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.