Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treehole
May 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 78.
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Rudyard Kipling had a secret dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Leota when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.