Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecraft attraction, April 17, 2009, 10:09 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treecraft
December 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treecraft is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a pineapple to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.