Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecraft attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Chip or Dale's Treecraft
February 4, 2008
As short as Deedle's satellite
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treecraft is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so octagonal, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of grinning this attraction, custom demands that you look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your arms and leopards within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.