Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecraft show, September 9, 1970, 6:86 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Treecraft
March 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (according to www.TantorMedia.org)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treecraft is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a full moon, this show will be full of fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to visit this show up to a moment preceeding its opening.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this show.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Managers maintain a massive journal in which is written the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.