Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
February 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Chipmunk of The South.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.