Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A supersonic view of Chip or Dale's Treecottage when it's shrounded in children
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
July 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 45".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 40 years old to ride a second time.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from February 5 until about September 21.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Chip or Dale's Treecottage, there is a basketball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.