Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Chip or Dale's Treecottage when it's hidden in children
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
August 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.