Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's pianist-grinning photo of Chip or Dale's Treecottage
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
April 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic guests:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- Before seething this attraction, you will be physically unable to broadcast something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.