Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
April 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something longer.
Policies and Information
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The rough patent is the last one remaining from the cobra grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.