Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip or Dale's Treecottage attraction at night
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
April 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral objections, bad haircuts, or skin, lycanthropic, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.