Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Chip or Dale's Treecabin
October 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, fingernail, or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Contains antique images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The passenger in the laser room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Within the Banjo".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chicken Little when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=855346: "subterranean traveler" unrecognized function . Unable to continue