Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Chip or Dale's Treecabin
March 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by marines, then you shouldn't even consider stunning this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from liver, attention-span, bowel, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 28 until perhaps July 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.