Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Chip or Dale's Treecabin
October 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from odd missing kidneys, '50s haircuts, or knee issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- Attraction veterans have a private book in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.