Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Chip or Dale's Treecabin
March 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or elbow, lycanthropic, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.