Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip or Dale's Treeboy attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Treeboy
February 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treeboy is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After growing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities can get stuck on this attraction for an hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant hounds may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.