Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeboy attraction, almost considered to be the premier automated attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treeboy
June 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treeboy is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve bridges.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The trees behind this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.