Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treebeautician attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Chip or Dale's Treebeautician
February 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treebeautician is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to wake something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Chip or Dale's Treebeautician" can be scrambled to spell " 'pnciadroubac Iselahtetie Re."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.