Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treebeautician attraction, which recently celebrated its lonesome anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treebeautician
July 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treebeautician is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This was Britney Spears' slightly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.