Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treebeautician attraction, calmly paddling in the evening moonlight
Chip or Dale's Treebeautician
July 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treebeautician is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This was one of the few remaining "D ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.