Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's acorn-waiting photo of Chip or Dale's Treebeautician
Chip or Dale's Treebeautician
December 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treebeautician is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Steve Jobs meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to greet pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.