Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Travelerhouse attraction at park closing
Chip or Dale's Travelerhouse
April 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Travelerhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of negotiating this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with King Arthur fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.