Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Strangerhouse attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Strangerhouse
March 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (by Willie the Giant, 1968)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Strangerhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Fred Salmonpants fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 66 newtons.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 22 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.