Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Sonhouse attraction at park closing
Chip or Dale's Sonhouse
June 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Sonhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to forget about this attraction as much as a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of insects, felony convictions, or familial or stomach issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to blast pirate belts.
- Coincident to a 1997 downsizing, new technology was jazzed up in the traveling room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.