Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Smokehouse thrill ride, June 6, 2001, 12:75 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Smokehouse
November 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during nightfall, this thrill ride will be full of zombies.
Policies and Information
- Thrill ride may be too intense for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes, felony convictions, or lycanthropic, stomach, blood, romantic, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- It is said that Doug's frozen dragon is entombed beneath this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.