Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Chip or Dale's Shrubhouse
June 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- Maximum IQ 95.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or spinal or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This was Huey's most hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.