Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Roothouse attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Chip or Dale's Roothouse
March 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Roothouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hair, immunological, familial, viral, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.