Massive Mcduckland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Riverboathouse attraction, generously considered to be the best animatronic attraction at Mcduckland
Chip or Dale's Riverboathouse
August 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Riverboathouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate desks.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Mcduckland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.