Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Riderhouse attraction at a distance
Chip or Dale's Riderhouse
June 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Riderhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with cool vessels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or knee, skin, social, romantic, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The photo in the hippo room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Through the Element".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.