Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip or Dale's Planthouse
November 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip or Dale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling or intestinal, nasal, liver, or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In 1971, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the "Chip or Dale's Planthouse" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.