Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse
August 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten pirates (from www.DisneyProfessor.com)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip or Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.