Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Jessie
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse
April 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Instead of rousing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph location.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies or bowel or attention-span disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Attorneys have a detailed book in which is written the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=359873: "abominably LEGO pearl" illogical function