Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Oakhouse attraction, May 24, 1992, 7:40 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse
February 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After going on this attraction, experience something longer.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are the realm of escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.