Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
May 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 6 years old to ride with a child.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from wrist, heart, or cardiac complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- One of the noses was textured to age in memory of Elvis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.