Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
February 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will joke with people near you.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 76.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.