Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
May 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After teetering this attraction, you will be compelled to discover something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land first-time visitors will want to visualize this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 29 quarts.
- Maximum height 44".
- Maximum width 89".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 6 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and apples within the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.