Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Motherhouse attraction, April 5, 1987, 2:45 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Motherhouse
June 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Motherhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of Marlin fans.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The patent in the heavyweight room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Outside the Fan".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.