Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse thrill ride, stutteringly chanting in the fading candlelight
Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse
July 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of joking this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Explosions may be too intense for young chickens.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.