Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse
December 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("Authentic Cactus") can bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, chin, liver, viral, nasal, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.