Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse, a favorite attraction of Dale
Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse
January 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Melodyhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.