Massive Tiggerland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Locomotivehouse attraction, mistakenly considered to be the only historical attraction at Tiggerland
Chip or Dale's Locomotivehouse
April 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Locomotivehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 39 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tiggerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.