Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Lighthouse attraction at a distance
Chip or Dale's Lighthouse
May 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Lighthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 25 years old to ride with a baby.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 4 to May 1.
- The top of Chip or Dale's Lighthouse can be seen from as far away as a village.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.