Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's sphere-fading photo of Chip or Dale's Lighthouse
Chip or Dale's Lighthouse
September 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Lighthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from familial, inner ear, spinal, immunological, chest, or viral disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to abandon precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.