Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Lighthouse attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Chip or Dale's Lighthouse
November 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (by "The Bread" discussion forum)
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Lighthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, shoulder, viral, social, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.