Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Fanhouse attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Fanhouse
June 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Fanhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could talk to you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or shoulder or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The top of Chip or Dale's Fanhouse can be spotted from as far away as a parade.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Joel Chandler Harris when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.