Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Fanhouse attraction, quickly considered to be the best macabre attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Fanhouse
September 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed children:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Fanhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of crying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Lonnie Burr photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park in which a tribute to Herbie can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.