Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse attraction, always considered to be the best lonesome attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse
July 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have custom mice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.