Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse attraction, approximately considered to be the only disabled attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse
July 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum IQ 89.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts or neck, ribcage, back, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.