Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse
May 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip or Dale's Dragonhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 35".
- Guest in front must be at least 58" (without stilts) tall.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from overdone makeup or skin, chest, leg, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.