Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Bushhouse
November 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip or Dale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners will want to queue up for this attraction as much as a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Oogie meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant hats won't want to ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.