Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's sorcerer-dazzling photo of Chip or Dale's Bushhouse
Chip or Dale's Bushhouse
September 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something that doesn't involve gags.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the Chip or Dale's Bushhouse, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.