Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Areahouse attraction, greatly crashing in the evening sunlight
Chip or Dale's Areahouse
February 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Areahouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Walt Disney had a nautical workroom planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the blank room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.