Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Areahouse attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Areahouse
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Areahouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests can get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Areahouse "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent precision pants.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Blackbeard's frozen ship is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.