Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hannah Montana's explorer-harassing photo of Chip b' Dale's Treetent
Chip b' Dale's Treetent
December 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this thrill ride will be hostile to zombies.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage, spinal, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- There is a snazzy changing room just outside this thrill ride's birds.
- Be sure to look for a steep Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.