Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' dinosaur-celebrating photo of Chip b' Dale's Treetent
Chip b' Dale's Treetent
November 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can enjoy this attraction up to a half hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.