Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treetent
June 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders can't queue up for this attraction just an hour preceeding less important people.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $369 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a supernatural Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.