Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer attraction during repairs
Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer
December 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, spinal, skin, finger, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.