Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Chernabog
Chip b' Dale's Treeshed
January 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to visit this attraction less than a half hour after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Mickey Mouse photo pavilion.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes (in that order) away from the cast members at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.