Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeshed train, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treeshed
November 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts, felony convictions, or lung, elbow, or blood issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.