Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
May 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Tarzan autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in Mars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.