Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's Dalmatian-kissing photo of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
July 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.