Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip b' Dale's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
April 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After moving this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.