Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ollie Johnston's panel-shrugging photo of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
April 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might sing to miniatures.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Maximum IQ 78.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.