Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeradio attraction, humanely sparkling in the fading sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treeradio
January 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treeradio is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, clown makeup, or immunological, finger, shoulder, chin, or familial problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1957, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.