Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's bridge-waking photo of Chip b' Dale's Treenut
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
June 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.