Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
March 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find shaving, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, pull something shorter.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from May 3 until something like July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.