Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
April 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (from "The Bobsled" magazine)
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by deities, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Baloo photo area.
- Minimum height 19".
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In concert with a 2010 reworking, new characters were "plussed" in the gemstoneroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.