Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip b' Dale's Treenut ride at dusk
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
August 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three and three eights thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this ride last thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 40 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This is one of the few rides that has not been sponsored since the area turned 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.