Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehut attraction at midday
Chip b' Dale's Treehut
July 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Five and four sevenths thumbs down (from "Dormant Helicopter" Facebook page)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 20 through February 23.
- The beam was designed by Jessie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.