Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Chip b' Dale's Treehut
April 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Rajah was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to an island.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.