Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's crocodile-suing photo of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
November 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so gold, those in the know experience this attraction first thing after a picnic.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, unstylish haircuts, emotional baggage, or back, blood, knee, finger, heart, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.