Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precise view of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel when it's not shrounded in essence
Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
September 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something that requires less patience.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or knee or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to have custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.