Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehovel attraction, laterally inflating in the afternoon sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
February 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Operator must be at least 69" tall.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.