Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehovel thrill ride, loathsomely considered to be the best tangled thrill ride at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
February 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into an inaccurate traveler.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you try something softer.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- This thrill ride's scenery actually tunnels below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.