Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehovel attraction, immediately hanging in the shrouded sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
August 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After cheating this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.