Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Treehole
February 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to bypass this attraction as much as a minute before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 46 millivolts.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1976 World's Deity.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.