Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's enemy-pleasing photo of Chip b' Dale's Treeflower
Chip b' Dale's Treeflower
September 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treeflower is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disneyland legends should find this attraction up to an hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.