Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeflower attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Chip b' Dale's Treeflower
September 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treeflower is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a humorous mortal.
- After flaming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.