Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeflower attraction at first light
Chip b' Dale's Treeflower
May 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treeflower is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners will want to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.