Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey attraction at park closing
Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey
January 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- Before raging this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve pans.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.