Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey attraction, June 6, 2001, 12:49 a.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey
September 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something that requires less patience.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or back, skin, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.