Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey
October 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- After a 1968 reworking, new art was added to the ballroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.