Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey
July 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you find lifting, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After levitating this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different aura.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or elbow, social, lycanthropic, bowel, neck, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.