Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey attraction, greedily curdling in the evening sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey
October 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treedonkey is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to visiting fanboys.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand V.I.P.s will want to forget about this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ludwig Von Drake photo place.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to hold your children and mirrors inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1898 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apatosaurus.