Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile attraction at park opening
Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile
April 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ollie Johnson autograph place.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.