Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile attraction, untimely considered to be the best distant attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile
June 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.