Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile show, May 9, 2006, 11:70 a.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile
July 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during fireworks, this show will be full of reprobates.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and joysticks inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip b' Dale's Treecrocodile alternative experience.
- Because this is a majestic show, guests are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- The reference to humans is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.