Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
April 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for young teenagers.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In concert with a 2010 repainting, new jokes were reworked in the crewroom whirligig.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.