Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage when it's not hidden in children
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
July 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this adventure only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird tattoos or ankle or lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- All of this adventure's vehicles are decorated with characters from the writings of Jack Skellington.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.