Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its velvet anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
August 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, skimpy clothing, or personal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to mediate themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.