Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
February 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 14 years old to ride on Labor Day.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.